- Physics experiments (Air, gravity, magnetism, force, velocity, sound, gear table and circuits).
- Space travel to different planets in rocket.
- Creative building with Lego blocks.
- Dig build and construct (JCB, Crane and lorry).
- Indulge in role play (Chef and shop in market).
- Know about health and fire safety (hospital, fire engine and ambulance).
- Differentiating good and bad with fun activities.
- Go creative (pin wall, sand art, glass paint).
- Sandwich and juice
- Fried rice, noodles, Gravy, Cake piece, Juice/Tang and Chocolate
Why this place? : Farming without soil with just 5% water consumption than our conventional method.
Aqua form Visit
Presentation About Aquafarm:
- Marine life-supporting farming
- Importance of water
- Farming without soil
- Flora & Fauna sustainable system
- How bacteria can help you grow plants
- Plant growth
- Water purification
- Chemical reaction in water
- PH level of water
- Understanding gravity
- Potential energy to kinetic energy
- Water recycling system
- Knowledge about beekeeping
- Bee colonies
- Queen election
- The job role of every bee assigned by the queen
- Rain dance
- Swimming pool
- Indoor & outdoor games
A Day in a Village
Exposure to village games
- Gilli danda
- Spin the top
- Cycle tyre racing
- Kite flaying
- Catapault firing
- Cow milking
- Bullock cart ride
- Flower & rangoli design classes
Breakfast: Fresh Juice, Bread Butter Jam, Cereals with Hot Milk, Idly, Vada, Chutney, Set Dosa, Samber, Egg Bhurji, Tea/Coffiee
Lunch: Sweet corn soup, Green salad, Gobi Manchurian, Veg Noudle, Mutter paneer, Dal tadka, Chana Masala, Poori, Steamed Rice, Curd, Gulab Jamun / papad
Hi Tea: French fry / Hot chocolate Milk